JAPAN TOURIST VISA REQUIREMENTS
- Passport must have at least 6 months validity.
- Passport must be signed by the owner.
- Broken lamination of the data page of the biometric passport will not be accepted.
- Passport must have at least two blank pages left.
2. VISA APPLICATION FORM (must be printed in A4 size paper)
- Ensure that there are no omissions on the application forms.
- In case there is a need to make correction on the application forms, please refrain from using correction fluid. Instead, use a double line to erase/correct the wrong information.
3. PHOTO (2 Copy of 4.5cm x 4.5cm with white background)
- Please attach identical copies of clear photos as proof of the applicant’s identity on the application form.
What are considered as inappropriate photos:
1. Blurred photos that reflect the camera lens.
2. Pixelated and significantly low-resolution photos taken by mobile or digital camera.
4. BIRTH CERTIFICATE (PSA-issued valid within (1) year)
- IN CASE OF NON-RECORD OF REGISTRATION OF LIVE BIRTH. additional requirements are as follows:
- Non-Record from the PSA
Please provide certificate of Non-Record from the PSA with BIRTH CERTIFICATE from the LOCAL CIVIL REGISTRAR.
- Non-Record from the PSA and LOCAL CIVIL REGISTRAR
Please provide certificate of Non-Record from the PSA and the LOCAL CIVIL REGISTRAR.
- Non-Record from the PSA
- IF NSO ISSUED RECORD IS NOT CLEAR
- Please provide BIRTH CERTIFICATE from the LOCAL CIVIL REGISTRAR.
- IF BIRTH CERTIFICATE IS OF LATE-REGISTRATION, please provide the following:
- Original Baptismal Certificate (with church’s contact number)
- School Record (Form 137 or report card and school’s contact number)
- School Year Book (if applicable)
If these documents are not available, kindly submit an explanation letter or affidavit.
5. MARRIAGE CONTRACT (If Married) the PSA issued and valid within (1) year.
- Applicants holding (old or valid) passports with used Japan Visa will be exempted from submitting marriage contract.
- In case of non-record,please submit certificate of non-record together with the one from local civil registrar.
6. TOUR ITINERARY / DAILY Schedule in Japan (Prepared by the applicant or the travel agency)
- Please make sure that there are no inconsistencies on the contents of the application forms and the accompanying documents.
7. BANK CERTIFICATE
8. INCOME TAX RETURN (Form 2316 or 1701) Original and (1) photocopy.
9. GUARANTEE LETTER
- If a person other than applicant will bear /shoulder the travel expenses, please be sure to submit a guarantee letter and passport or any proof of identification from the guarantor.
- For family group tours, we used to accept applications without requiring the parents to submit a guarantee letter for their child /children when they file their visa application together. However, to date, please submit a guarantee letter that includes and clearly specifies the relationship of the guarantor to the applicant at all times.
10. PRIMER LUXE TRAVEL AUTHORIZATION LETTER
These apply to all application forms and other documents for visa application:
- Please provide all documents in original copy.
- Please submit all application forms and other documents for visa application in A4, long or short size. Documents that are not in A4, long or short size must be copied (expanded/reduced) to A4, long or short size and must be submitted together with original documents. All additional documents must be submitted in the same manner/format.
- Please DO NOT staple application forms and other requirements for visa application.
- Various receipts (proof of transactions/payments for PSA/NSO birth certificates, etc.) are not required for visa application. Please remove the receipts when submitting documents.
PHILIPPINE PRIMER LUXE TRAVEL INC.
705 Greenbelt Mansion 106 Perea St., Legaspi Village, Makati City
Mobile: (+63) 915 404 8367 | (+63) 920 949 7950 TEL: (+63) 2 805 8381 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org